Many, many years ago in a little far away country lived a girl who oftenly went to movie with her daddy to watch movies about wild, wild west. In these movies she saw wonderful bed blankets made from many colorful small pieces of fabrics. And of course, she wanted to have one, but in her far, far away country no one knows how to make it. Then, some decades later clever men invented internet and our little girl (being granny in meantime) finally learned how to make a quilt. From many scraps , in all the wonderful colours in the world.


.

nedjelja, 11. srpnja 2010.

SIGGIES

Some six months ago I've started swaping siggies with
friends from all over the world from Annelies's list.
Pictures of them were posted on my blog "Krpe & zakrpe"
which I previously wrote in two languages : english
and croatian .Two months before I've devided this
blog to former one which stay in croatian and this one
which is writen only in english.As my siggie friends
don't understand croatian, I've decided to move pictures
to this blog, so from now on they could be seen only here.
And now, the pictures:




















































Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar