Many, many years ago in a little far away country lived a girl who oftenly went to movie with her daddy to watch movies about wild, wild west. In these movies she saw wonderful bed blankets made from many colorful small pieces of fabrics. And of course, she wanted to have one, but in her far, far away country no one knows how to make it. Then, some decades later clever men invented internet and our little girl (being granny in meantime) finally learned how to make a quilt. From many scraps , in all the wonderful colours in the world.


.

nedjelja, 11. srpnja 2010.

EARLY BIRD REPORT

This week three new objects in my hidden suitcase.
The first one is this simple placemat, but this is
only the first one.I think my whole family would
receive placemats this Christmas, but every one
is going to be different, it's boring to make 5 or
more same things.



Sweet Karen from Sew many ways made this interesting
"Eyemark" and it was very easy to make.I beleive it's going to be
a gift for one of my former colleagues



I made my first biscornu pincushion, all in Christmas fabrics,
and this one will stay with me. Why? It's too big, the next
is going to be smaller.



This will be all for today, but have tons of ideas, see you
next week.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar