Many, many years ago in a little far away country lived a girl who oftenly went to movie with her daddy to watch movies about wild, wild west. In these movies she saw wonderful bed blankets made from many colorful small pieces of fabrics. And of course, she wanted to have one, but in her far, far away country no one knows how to make it. Then, some decades later clever men invented internet and our little girl (being granny in meantime) finally learned how to make a quilt. From many scraps , in all the wonderful colours in the world.


.

ponedjeljak, 26. srpnja 2010.

I LIKE MONDAYS

About two weeks ago I got e-mail from South Africa ,
from completely unknown women asking about
quilt shops in Croatia where she planed to spend
her holidays.I had to disappoint her because there
is no single quilt shop here, but I've offered her
to visit factory outlet nearby my place.We exchanged
few massages and she asked me if I want something
from South Africa.My answer was that it would be
nice to have a piece of fabric from SA, and bellow
you can see what a treasure I got .
Could you imagine what was I doing today?
Yes, I was playing with my new fabrics whole day ,
planing what to do with them.AS far I think about
one African quilt, using only this wonderful, bright
fabrics, which are otherwise my favorites.

THANK YOU STELLA, this is one of the most beautiful
gifts I ever received.







Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar