Many, many years ago in a little far away country lived a girl who oftenly went to movie with her daddy to watch movies about wild, wild west. In these movies she saw wonderful bed blankets made from many colorful small pieces of fabrics. And of course, she wanted to have one, but in her far, far away country no one knows how to make it. Then, some decades later clever men invented internet and our little girl (being granny in meantime) finally learned how to make a quilt. From many scraps , in all the wonderful colours in the world.


.

petak, 10. lipnja 2011.

SUPRISE, GIVEAWAY & SWAP

Two months ago I was participating giveaway organized by  Emily and didn't win.But when I told Emily I never was on a retreat she sent one to me.Look how nice it was wraped
and what was inside.Four lovely little dolls and some wonderful fabrics.This really was very nice suprise, thank you Em.

But I won another giveaway organized by Fort worth fabric studio
The pattern and book which I won are very intersting but charm square template is fantastic.Don't ask how many charms I cut by now because I don't know. But believe me, it is very big pile.
I love swaps, and this wonderful bag in my favorite colors came from Jennifer Wilson( no blog) from Australia

and this one I made and sent to Australia, too but to a different person

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar